DO YOU EVER LIKE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER SO MUCH THAT YOU JUST
Which Avatar: the Last Airbender Nation do you best fit into?
Your Result: The Water Tribe
Congratulations! You are a member of the Water Tribe! The people of the Water Tribe pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic. They want their lives to be self-actualized and have meaning. They strive to be genuine and to be in harmony with the inner experiences of self. They try to avoid a life of bad faith and to live a life of significance, making a difference in the world. They want to help others become kinder, warmer, and more loving human beings. They seek to reform the world and to romanticize their experiences and lives, and also the experiences and lives of others.
At their best they are altruistic, benevolent, conscientious, empathic, enthusiastic, ethical, even-tempered, genuine, idealistic, inspired, intuitive, loyal, persistent, reliable, respectful, self-sacrificing, sensitive, sincere, sympathetic, thoughtful, understanding, visionaries, and well-organized. At their worst they can be credulous, critical, depressed, detached, difficult, exacting, guilt prone, hard to please, indecisive, inflexible, judgmental, moody, moralistic, negative, perfectionists, picky, resentful, self-righteous, stuffy, suspicious, touchy, unforgiving, and unrealistic.
64% The Water Tribe
52% The Air Nomads
46% The Fire Nation
38% The Earth Kingdom
Reblog and bold what applies to you.
- I am a male.
- I am a girl.
- I am shorter than 5’4.
- I think I’m ugly.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I want a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my body.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have a piercing in a place other than my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve ran away from home.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I’m in school.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I have a job.
- I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
- I almost always do/did my homework.
- I’ve missed a week or more of school.
- I failed more than 1 class last year.
- I’ve stolen something from my job.
- I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve peed from laughing.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve cried from laughing so hard.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve gotten stiches/staples.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I had a serious surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve had measles.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Hawaii.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from Facebook.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
- I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out of my house.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve passed out from drinking.
- I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve eaten mushrooms. (the legal kind)
- I’ve popped E.
- I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
- I have 3 pills at a time no problem.
- I have been diagnosed with depression.
- I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorder.
- I’ve taken an anti-depressant.
- I have been anorexic or bulimic.
- I’ve slept an entire day without needing to go pee.
- I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
- I’ve woken up crying.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone dying.
- Someone close to me has committed suicide.
- I’ve planned my own suicide.
- I’ve attempted suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CDs.
- I own an IPod or an MP3 player.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
- I own something from Hot Topic.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I collect comic books.
psychic like a BAMF
also i’ll never win anything
VDNGFVDF ONE I CAN RELATE TO
everything is digimon adventure and nothing hurts
TRIES-TO-BE-TALL COULD TOTALLY BE MY FARM PLANET NAME
Hi I’m attracted to gay men as you can see from my recent posts
who’s hot in sixth grade?
at least not prettily like he does
YOU CAN COME TO ME TOO OK